BUSINESS PROBLEM FRAMEWORKS AND MIND MAPSOverview
Assume that you have been hired as a business consultant for the companies you analyzed in the Week 5 assignment. In this week’s assignment, you will be assessing the needs of the organization for improving organizational effectiveness. You will develop a business report where you will gather authoritative models and theories within scholarly and practitioner literature, using focused search techniques, for the purpose of assessing their credibility, relevance, and applicability for a specific leadership, marketing, or information management problem. Your audience for this business report is department managers who will be assigned to work on the business problems that you identified.
You may want to review the articles as you work through this assignment.
- Shufutinsky, A., Deporres, D., Long, B., & Sibel, J. R. (2020). Shock leadership development for the modern era of pandemic management and preparedness. International Journal of Organizational Innovation, 13(1), 20–42.
- Li, T., & Chan, Y. E. (2019). Dynamic information technology capability: Concept definition and framework development. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 28(4), 101575.
- Lepkowska-White, E., Parsons, A., & Berg, W. (2019). Social media marketing management: An application to small restaurants in the US. International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, 13(3), 321–345.
Write a 4–5 page business report in which you provide the following:
- Make any revisions to the three business problem statements you developed in the Week 5 assignment and state the specific problem for each of the following three areas: leadership, information systems, and marketing management. You will specify, “The specific problem is…”.
- For each problem you developed, identify and discuss authoritative models and theories within scholarly and practitioner literature that can be used to further understand the problem.
- For each problem, identify an applied framework (which can be based on a theoretical, conceptual, process, or developmental framework) and explain how the framework relates to the problem.
Using some of the common elements found in the models, theories, and frameworks, construct a mind map to illustrate logical relationships among frameworks for leadership, marketing management, and information systems.
- You may wish to use the Creating Mind Maps media from this week’s Interactive Learning Module to make your mind map.
- In your report, give a detailed explanation of the concepts and connections in your mind map.
Your report should include the following headings:
- Information Systems.
- Mind Map.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines:
- Before you submit: Before submitting your assignment, you are required to use Recite to check that your in-text citations match the reference list at the end of your assignment. Recite also checks for stylistic errors related to referencing. Make any corrections to your assessment based on the Recite report.
For this assessment:
- You are required to follow the Standard Naming Convention requirements for any files you upload. You will find the requirements in the DBA Submissions Requirements page.
- Written communication: Use error-free doctoral-level writing, with original (non-plagiarized) content, logical phrasing, and accurate word choices.
- Scholarship: Use at least 5 professionally reputable sources to support your main points and analysis. Be sure to include scholarly sources. Course readings may be included among the 5 required sources.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 4–5 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the cover page, illustrations, reference page, and appendix.
- Font and font size: Consistent, APA-compliant font, 12 point.