Find a recent article that is an example of an online argument.
Recent = no older than 21 days from when you are posting your response to this prompt. The date stamp of your response will be used for this.
Select the article from one of the following sources:
- Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/
- NPR News: https://www.npr.org/sections/news/
- BBC News: https://www.bbc.com/news
*Read the article carefully, then use the TRACE model to analyze the rhetorical situation.
Provide the following, and number your responses 1-5:
1. Article Title
2. Article Date
4. Brief summary of what the article is about (one or two sentences at most).
5. Now this is the challenging part. Read the article carefully, then use the TRACE model outlined in Chapter 2 to analyze the rhetorical situation.
(Minimum Word Count: 150-300 words total)