Order InstructionsPersuasive Essay (with Research)Topic: Should Confederate monuments and statues be removed from public spaces? Do these monuments represent or misrepresent the country’s history? Compose a persuasive essay of at least 1000 words (Closer to 1250 words strongly recommended) in which you argue for or against the removal of these statues. (****I WANT TO ARGUE AGAINST THE REMOVAL)At least five sources required, and at least three of them scholarly. The other two can be popular, but they must be serious and reliable. All source material must be cited and documented to MLA conventions. At least 1,000 to 1,250 words required. Avoid Wikipedia, Google, and the like. Pay attention to dates…an article from 2009 might be outdated.
Order InstructionsPersuasive Essay (with Research)Topic: Should Confederate monuments and statues be removed from public spaces? Do these monuments represent or misrepresent the country’s history? Co
by | Jun 30, 2022 | history
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.