This paper is to be written as a formal scholarly paper.
- It is to use scholarly sources, be completely referenced, and is to provide insight into the thesis topic investigated.
- The body of the paper, excluding references and the abstract, is to be 3,500 words (+/- 100 words).
- Your abstract should short, and simply report your paper’s main findings.
- Your references section should not include annotations.
- Do not include work that is not your own – which includes ideas that are not your own – without correctly citing the sources, and in doing so, applying the correct APA formatting – failure to do so is plagiarism and subject to academic disciplinary action.
What is the power of big media and how has it changed given technological changes in the last twenty years?
SUBJECT IS – Power and society