Using a state of your choice, create a PowerPoint presentation and a video of you presenting your PowerPoint presentation, explaining the state election and campaign process, party politics, and the government structure of your chosen state. Using the CSU Online Library as a resource, you will also need to include information on gerrymandering and its impact (or lack thereof) in your state. You will need to include slides covering the topics listed below.
- Include a title slide, which should include the title of your presentation, your name, the university name, and the link to video presentation (see more information below).
- Provide an overview, or list objectives for the presentation.
- Explain political party structure.
- Identify the types of primaries utilized in your chosen state.
- Identify state party organizations.
- Discuss campaign methods of a state candidate/incumbent.
- Provide apportioning and districting information.
- Identify the governmental structure of your state.
- Discuss the party issues in your state.
In your presentation, incorporate images and/or graphics to help support the analysis and writing on each slide.