Using different sets of data than last week, create a new small database in Access similar to the one that I went over in the webinar.
Your Access Database must meet the following requirements at a minimum:
- You must create 3xseparate tables relating to a dataset of your choice.
- For each table, you must include 6x different columns each with at least 4x different data types total.
- Each of the 5x column headers must be properly labeled in CamelCase (Remember names should be formatted with ‘NoSpaces’, ‘No-Spaces’, or ‘No_Spaces’).
- Each table must include at least 8x records of data relating to a dataset of your choice.
- Submit the completed ‘.accdb’ file here so I may review your work.